We are taking precautions to keep our warehouse employees safe, there may be a delay in processing returns. In addition to our typical processing time of up to 10 days, we are implementing a holding period of 48 hours upon delivery for all returns. We appreciate your extended patience and understanding during this time.
Please Note: We do not currently offer exchanges - all valid returns will be refunded. If a size change is required, please place a fresh order.
How do I return?
- On the reverse of your packing slip you will find your returns form, all you need to do if fill in the form and post it back to the address on the packing slip using your local post office. Returns from Republic of Ireland can create a label here with An Post: https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Click-and-Post/Returns
- Please check to ensure your return meets our returns policy before posting, returns that do not meet our returns policy will be refused and returned.
- Our returns address is based within Ireland, so please do take this into consideration and allow enough time for this to arrive back to us on time.
- Please do make sure you include your packing slip or a piece of paper with your full name, email or order number. If you send back a return without any information our warehouse team will not know the return is yours and it will delay your return until you reach out to us.
- Orders must be received by us within 21 days of the delivery date. Please check when you signed for your parcel before posting. Orders that are late will not be accepted and will be returned at the customers' expense. Returns that are late because you were away or your event was cancelled will be refused - no exceptions.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, unstained and unperfumed, this includes smells of smoke, body odor or pets, pet hair.
- If items are found with fake tan marks or dirt or hairs will be refused and sent back to the original shipping address at the customers expense.
- Items must have all tags still attached, including outside tags.
- All footwear returns must include the original shoe box in its original condition.
- You are liable for the package until it has been delivered to us so we recommend you send the item tracked.
What items are non-refundable?
- Items marks as final sale cannot be returned for an exchange or refund, no exceptions. Any item marked as store credit can be returned for store credit only, please ensure you read the description before placing your order for a sale item.
- Items that have inside or outside tags removed.
- Stained or soiled items - makeup, fake tan, perfume scent etc.
- Late returns.
- Face Masks & Hair Ties
Are there any charges for return?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for the cost of your return.
- If over 5 items are ordered and all are returned, a processing fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Please note: We are currently not processing any exchanges. In the instance you require a size up or a size down - please place a fresh order
How soon will I get my refund?
- You will receive an email once a refund has been processed.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Returns can take up to 7 working days to be inspected and for a refund to be processed.
Please contact us ASAP with images if you receive a faulty item, please do not wear the garment as it will not be accepted for a return.
Please ensure you post to the correct returns address, we cannot be held responsible if you ship to the incorrect address.
Returns Address for Ireland, Europe and Rest of the World;
Oh Hello Clothing Returns
UK Returns Address Only;